Skills Development Tutor
£24k to £26k
Full time hours Monday to Friday 35 hours per week
CMD Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a charity that supports unemployed individuals with barriers back into employment by providing quality skills and employment services to disadvantaged members of he community
A vacancy exists for a skills development tutor to work with unemployed young people to deliver accredited and non-accredited training
The role will require the post holder :
- To deliver regulated and non-regulated training in various vocational areas up to Level 2.
- To deliver functional skills up to Level 2.
- To mark and moderate portfolios.
- To provide Information, Advice and Guidance to learners
- To achieve and report on individual weekly and monthly performance targets.
The ideal candidate will be vocationally competent in at least one of the following areas
- Digital skills
- Warehouse and Storage
- Business admin
You will need experience of group training
IAG at level 2 or above would be an advantage
My client is looking for a tutor that is bale to really motivate and support the learners , deliver fun but informative lessons that engage the learners and retain their interest
Please do get in touch if this role is of interest to you for more details