Are you an experienced Deburrer looking for a permanent position, if so please read on this may be the role for you.
My client is a precision engineering machine shop, and they are looking to recruit a skilled Deburrer to join the team on a permanent basis.
They manufacture precision engineering parts for the rail industry, and you will be working within a small team assisting with the finishing of the products and ensuring that all the kits are complete and up to the required quality spec.
The role will involve initially working a day shift pattern Monday to Friday 0700-1600 and 0700-1200 on Friday, and currently, there is overtime available which is paid at a premium.
- Metal finishing of mechatronic machined products
- Responsible for own inspection of parts produced
- Ensure all tooling, fixtures and gauges are to correct specification to produce the required parts.
- Report non-conforming issues that are appertaining to the part manufacture.
- Adhere to control plans and critical to quality dimensions where/when applicable (CTQ checks).
- General daily housekeeping around the work place, this includes clearing swarf, coolant and oil from the floor and keeping the actual machines / area clean and tidy.
- Adhering to company health & safety and security guidelines.
Candidates suitable for this position will have held previous roles such as: Production Operative, Deburrer, Machinist, Assembly Operative, Manufacturing Operative