Do you have a passion for Engineering and looking for that next step up in your career. Do you enjoy working within a team? If the answer is YES, then this could be the permanent position you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced, hands on individual who enjoys Engineering in all its form. You will play a vital role within the company, as you will be the first point of contact for customers with regards to pricing jobs, and dealing with queries.
- Control of Day to Day running of the service department
- Increase and maintain contract maintenance amongst clients
- Efficient management of installation projects
- Planning and communicating with clients
- Prepare and follow up quotations
- Contact suppliers to obtain prices
- Project management
- Warehouse Management
- Make sure that all engineers are in date for training records including personnel files
- Awareness of health and safety regulations including Risk Assesments and Method statements
- Previous experience within a Mechanical Engineering role
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Excellent Telephone Manner along with good Customer Service Skills
- Experience of quoting and pricing Jobs
- Prepared to go above and beyond
- Excellent Communication and Organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
You will need to hold a full clean driving license
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who would like to step away from the tools and manage, but still happy to muck in when required. The company offer some excellent employee benefits which includes a performance based annual bonus.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.