Service Desk/Customer Service Advisor
Full time permanent
£20,000 - £22,000
Are you looking for a role within an organisation that provides training and progression? Then this could be the role you have been looking for!
We are recruiting for a Service Desk Advisor to join our rapidly expanding client based in Cirencester. You will be responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service and administration support. We are therefore looking for someone who is able to manage and prioritise their workload and work in a methodical and proactive way.
You must have previous experience in a customer orientated environment where speaking to customers, resolving queries and providing first class support is key.
Other Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Speaking with Customers and logging tickets
- Raising tickets
- Speaking with 3rd party companies
- Keeping the customer up to date with ticket status
- Keeping the customer up to date with issue resolution and time scales
- Providing customers with a fantastic experience
- Conduct monthly reporting
- Manage invoicing schedule and follow up on renewals.
- Raise PO's
- Set up new contracts in the CRM system
- Support the Bid Team with Quotes
- Issue letters to new customers
- Updating CRM systems
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a role where customer satisfaction is key
- Demonstratable customer service experience
- Previous Administration Experience
- Ability to think on your feet
- Fantastic telephone skills
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Confident manner
Once you have completed initial training, you will be working 7.00am - 7.00pm 4 days on 4 days off.
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.