Are you an experienced Service Delivery Manager with a manufacturing background looking for a new challenge in 2019 working for a market leader within their industry this may be the position for you.
The role will be working out of my clients UK Headquarters based in Melksham they manufacture safety critical products for the rail industry and work with many major OEM's within the rail industry and have various locations throughout the world.
The position will involve looking after inter company accounts globally and will involve travel to customer sites and dealing with numerous internal departments including Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Quality and Business Streams.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Customer Service/Service Delivery background ideally with experience within a Tier 1 supplier to an OEM. Also, previous experience at dealing with customer complaints and working to KPIs is a must with the role as the successful candidate will need to hit the ground running.
Some of the core duties of the role will include:
- Agree with customers, maintain and report overall performance objectives (KPIs) to provide clear guidelines and focus for delivery of business
- Proactive external communications relating to all aspects of services which are relevant to the customer - liaising with customers on a daily basis, forging strong and long lasting
- Identify opportunities to improve services or develop new services to meet the needs of the customer, working with internal departments and key roles to achieve the
- Support the sales department with customer information, identification of new or developing commercial opportunities and collaborate on new
- Ensure stakeholder engagement where required with the account.
In return my client offers a competitive salary and bonus with a benefits package including flexi time working, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension, private healthcare etc.