£22,000 - £23,000 per annum
Do you enjoy managing a busy and demanding workload? Do you enjoy working to deadlines and liaising with people at all levels? If the answer is YES, then this could be the position you have been looking for!
A fantastic permanent position has arisen for a Service Coordinator to join a well-established and busy team in Devizes. Your role will entail ensuring customers contacting the Service Control Team receive the highest standards of service and that all enquiries are managed in a professional and speedy manner.
- Respond to incoming calls
- Inputting information on to the computer system
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Ensure customer order numbers are obtained for work
- Identify and escalate queries to the line manager
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues
- Ensure systems are kept up to date and are accurate
- General administration
- Previous customer service/call centre experience is essential
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Professional and personable telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8am - 5.30pm and Friday 8am - 5pm and there is free on-site parking available.
The client offers free on-site parking and you will be working within a well-established and friendly team!
Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.