Customer Service Advisor
Outskirts of Basingstoke
Salary up to £25,000 - depending on experience
Monday to Friday
Full Time, Permanent
Are you an experienced Customer Service professional looking for a new challenge and opportunity for the new year?
Do you have a consultative and reassuring approach to providing a high level of service to existing and new clients?
If you are reading this and excited for an opportunity to make a change in 2020 please do continue to read and get in contact today!
Our Client is a multi-award winning and leading business to business communications provider of products and services in the telecoms and data industry.
About the role
- You will be responsible to deliver excellent service and support for clients support or change request needs.
- The majority of this role is inbound call based and will involve the triage and prompt resolution of any customer requests.
- The Ideal candidate will have a helpdesk background and some technical telephony hosted troubleshooting would be preferable such as on the Horizon, Altos and BT platforms.
- Previous experience in a problem-solving environment with a high interest in technology and innovation.
- Delivering the customers' expectations in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
The successful candidate will have a variety of duties and responsibilities with the enthesis on providing the highest standard of care with the following attributes:
- To be highly organised.
- Have excellent Communications Skills.
- The ability to work independently and take ownership.
- Competence with standard MS office applications and the use of web-based services.
- Effective Time Management.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Professional to join a growing and well-respected Business within this industry.