Full time permanent position
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Are you looking for your next busy Co-ordinator position? Are you customer focussed, coupled with strong administration skills? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client is seeking an experienced Boiler Service Administrator to join their busy team. You will be taking bookings from customers and organising Engineers diaries. Responsible for delivering excellent support to new and existing customers.
- Deal with incoming calls from customers and assist with any enquiries
- Book appointments for Engineers through the in-house system
- Provide detailed routes for Engineers daily
- Order required parts for the customers
- Keep the in-house system up to date with all activities
- Cross sell to customers about services and products
- Be able to work Saturdays on a rota basis during peak time
- High attention to detail and the ability to multitask is essential
- Have strong organisational skills
- Be able to provide excellent customer service
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally someone with previous experience of working in a logistics or supply chain environment
You will be an efficient worker, ensuring tasks are achieved within set deadlines and to a high standard. You must have great customer service skills and a desire to deliver exceptional service throughout every step of your role.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.