Senior SIPP Administrator
Up to £27,000
Have you gained previous SIPP Administration experience?
Are you looking for a new opportunity that could offer you the opportunity to progress?
Are you looking for a career rather than just a job?!
Based in a beautiful location on the outskirts of Bath, my client is looking to recruit a Senior SIPP Administrator to join their friendly and expanding team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that actively encourages progression for their staff.
The purpose of this role is to perform a variety of tasks necessary to maintain the successful and smooth day to day running of the company's products and services.
Duties will include;-
* Fully managing every aspect of a portfolio of schemes.
* Provide top quality personal service to clients and build rapport with those you have regular contact with.
* Learn a variety of new tasks including technical aspects of the role such as: property purchases, investment monitoring, setting up new schemes, etc.
* Represent the company including at client meetings.
* Play a key role in the development of both new and existing procedures and new ways the company can improve the service it provides.
* You will ideally have gained previous experience working with SIPP products.
* Previous experience or a keen to develop into a Team Leader.
* Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
* Must have own transport.
* Very good written and verbal communication and numeracy skills.
* Conscientious with attention to detail and accuracy.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking to join a company that can offer you the genuine opportunity to progress, then please do not hesitate to apply!