My client is looking for an experienced Revit Technician to work out of their friendly studio to assist them on a wide range of projects from the early stages through to production and construction phases.
The position would suit an experienced Revit Technician who has worked previously as part of a CAD team and possess an in-depth knowledge of Revit modelling and Navisworks.
Do you possess the following?
- An excellent knowledge of Revit from a design background and ideally experienced in its application to landscape architecture
- Use and knowledge of Revit Families, as well as the realisation of parametric families
- A thorough working knowledge of both Navisworks and AutoCAD
- A good understanding of the RIBA work stages and the associated LOD required within each
- Help introduce BIM protocols within the team
- Use of filters, shared parameters, project parameters, design options and phase options within Revit
- An excellent command of both written and verbal English is essential
- Work closely with our office 3D team to develop ways of integrating other 3D software programs into Revit e.g. knowledge of plugins that will allow for the transfer of organic geometries from Rhino into Revit
- Writing, reviewing and commenting on project BIM Execution plans for live projects, bids and proposals when required
- Ability to write and utilise scripts through the use of Dynamo and other plug-in scripting skills is seen as beneficial
In return my client will offer you a competitive salary along with staff benefits.
If you would like to apply or would like more information this role please get in touch with Michelle Day at CMD Recruitment.