Senior Property Surveyor
£42,930 per annum + excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Senior Property Surveyor seeking a fresh challenge with a growing organisation? Do you have a degree in construction or building surveying? If the answer is YES, then apply today!
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking Senior Property Surveyor join their friendly and well-established team in Melksham. You will be managing the organisations Compliance Surveyors, therefore having experience or knowledge within this area would be advantageous.
- Provide technical guidance and strong leadership to the property surveyors and technicians
- Support the Head of Compliance and Home Improvements with the day to day operations
- Investigate and respond to stage 1 complaints
- Carryout 1-2-1's and annual appraisals
- Support and guide property surveyors
- Oversee the timely procurement of specialist contractors
- Arrange quotations for minor works
- Oversea work requests for repairs
- Support the neighbourhood team in the mutual exchange process
- Conduct thorough investigations
- Degree in construction or building surveying is essential
- Experience within maintenance, ideally within social housing
- Delivered major construction/maintenance project effectively
- Experience of compliance programmes?
- Able to effectively manage a team
- Managed and produced complex tender documents
- Experience of void management
- Able to work on site unsupervised
- Capable of working under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Clean driving licence
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
The client offers a newly refurbished office environment, where you will be part of a very friendly and hardworking team. On-site parking is available, along with an excellent employee benefits package.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.