We need an enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious Senior Property Consultant to work across both Lettings and Sales.
£23000 - £25000 basic salary (dependant on experience)
Generous commission package with OTE £30k +
Supported by an efficient administration team, this role is about delivering a highly personal service to landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers; winning business and developing exceptional customer relationships.
Hours are 9.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Thursday, 9.00am - 5.00pm Friday with the requirement to work the occasional Saturday (with the time given in lieu)
Key duties include (but not limited to)
- Being proactive in obtaining new business and acquisitions (incentive scheme for your benefit)
- Win new business and create superior property listings
- Accompany photographers to new properties where necessary
- Responding to telephone, website leads & using internal software
- Applicant and viewing management
- Conducting viewings with applicants
- Keeping in regular contact with all potential clients, updating records accordingly.
- Negotiating offers between applicants and closing deals as well as seeing them through to completion
- Answering general enquiries from applicants
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Liaising with landlords and/or vendors to boost repeat business and referrals
- Working closely with the administration team to ensure transactions complete within the permitted time frames
This is a great opportunity for career expansion, professional and personal growth and comes with a generous and rewarding package. The right candidate will have at least 2 years lettings negotiator experience with some experience in sales desirable, but not essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- lettings negotiator: 2 years (Required)
- Driving (Required)