CMD Recruitment are proud to be supporting this market leading specialist within the geotechnical site investigations for offshore renewables, offshore oil & gas, nearshore civil infrastructure, scientific research and offshore mineral exploration. Due to continued growth our client is now seeking to appoint a Senior Project Engineer to lead and take responsibility of the geotechnical elements of the offshore projects.
Based onshore at our client's office in Bristol you will be working on projects from conception through to completion. You will take part in technical input to tenders, have client interaction on a technical level, approval of onshore laboratory testing schedules and Writing Factual, Interpretation and Engineering Reports.
- Office supervision and final QA of geotechnical data
- Technical input to tenders
- Client interaction on a technical level
- Review of contractual documents and production of Project Safety and Execution Plans
- Supervision of ongoing offshore operations from a technical level
- Assisting the Project Manager in the project lifecycle
- Approval of onshore laboratory testing schedules
- Termination of site unitisation and generation of design soil profiles
- Performance of offshore geotechnical engineering
- Writing Factual, Interpretation and Engineering Reports
- Participate in any health and safety talks, meetings or training
- Any other duties deemed necessary, which are within the bounds of the incumbent's competence and function
To be considered for this position you must have knowledge of the offshore industry gained within oil and gas or renewables industries.