Senior Product Manager
Full time permanent
£49,000 + Bonus + Pension Contributions + Travel Discounts
We are recruiting for a Senior Product Manager to join our established, award winning client based near Swindon. Your role will be overseeing the development of new products to ensure the quality and volume meet business needs. As the Product Manager you will manage the workflow and ensure it is completed to agreed timeframes.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Management of the Product Team
- Motivate the team and drive them to their best performance
- Establish methods for evaluating products and performance
- Competitor analysis and understand gaps in the market
- Review product threats and update the business plans
- Work with other managers to ensure products are delivered effectively
In order to be successful in this role, you must have proven leadership skills with the ability to drive and motivate a team. With the ability to work across multiple teams, you must be able to build long standing relationships, be methodical, organised and able to work on a role with demanding priorities.
Other Skills and Experience required:
- Good negotiation skills
- Commercially minded
- Analytical mindset
- Experience of pricing, negotiating, ROI and yield Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fantastic IT skills
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.