Senior Pensions Administrator
up to £27,000
Have you gained previous experience within pensions administration?
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing company that offer genuine opportunities for progression?
If you have answered "Yes" to the above, then please read on!
Our client is a friendly and dynamic organisation within the Financial Services industry and they are based in a beautiful location on the outskirts of Bath. They have been steadily growing year on year and this latest role has come about due to their growth.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the management and administration of all existing and future pension products and services are conducted within the company processes and procedures.
There is also the opportunity in the future to develop into an executive or even people management role!
Duties will include;-
* Fully manage every aspect of a portfolio of schemes.
* All aspects of work processed within time critical deadlines and work prioritised to avoid deadlines being missed.
* Proactively track and monitor own work and liaise with the Manager to ensure assistance is provided when and where needed.
* Provide top quality personal service to clients and build rapport.
* Work well as part of a team, providing support to colleagues.
* Play a pivotal role in the development of both new and existing procedures.
* You must have your own transport.
* You must have previous pensions administration experience.
* Methodical with attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
* Confident with very good communication and interpersonal skills.