Senior Marketing and PR Executive
Salary: £35,000 pro rata (£23,300 per annum)
Permanent and Part Time 25 hours per week.
- Free Parking.
- The opportunity to purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives and schemes, including Occupational Health, Employee Assistance Programme (inclusive of counselling and financial support).
- Employee recognition awards.
- Long service awards.
Are you a passionate marketing professional looking for a flexible role?
Do you enjoy working with a diverse and varied environment?
If you are answering yes, then please do read on and apply if you are interested.
I have been instructed to recruit a Part Time, Senior Marketing and PR Executive to join our Client based in Andover, Hampshire due to growth within the Business.
- You will lead marketing campaigns to engage with a range of external stakeholders.
- You will have a broad range of experience that will enable you to be the expert for marketing communications.
- This is a high-profile role within our Clients Business where you will be responsible for increasing the positive awareness of the organisation, the work that is carried out and the impact they have.
- Working with the Head of Income Generation and the Marketing Assistant, you will drive engagement with both external and internal stakeholders.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced communications person seeking a new opportunity in a role with a clear social purpose.
- The successful candidate will have proven marketing and communications experience with a strong PR track record, adept at building engagement, brand awareness and managing sensitive issues. With rounded marketing experience, you will be capable of making an impact across the broad marketing mix, both on and off-line and working with the fundraising team to grow its supporter base and income.
- Technical expertise in software such as the Adobe suite would be an advantage.
- Flexibility will be key to your approach and you will need to flex between hands-on operational activities and strategy development.
If you are interested and would like to apply please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 805080 and email your CV