My client is looking to recruit a Senior Human Resources Advisor to join their manufacturing company based in Wiltshire. The company manufacture precision parts, primarily serving the automotive, aerospace and power generation industries.
The company has three sites, one in Bath and two in Devizes and this position will be located within Devizes covering the Automotive and Aerospace divisions
Reporting into the Human Resources manager the main function of the role is the provision of generalist operational HR support and internal HR consultancy by working to proactively identify and meet the HR needs of the business.
The main duties/responsibilities within the role will be:
- The building and maintaining strong and effective working partnerships within the business.
- Support complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally.
- Assisting with the HR policies, strategies and initiatives within the business.
- Management of HR data for the business.
- Giving guidance and coaching to management.
- Keeping up to date with employment legislation and implementing within the business as required.
- Delivery of HR elements of organisational and cultural change activities including preparing necessary documentation, keeping records and tracking actions
- Where appropriate, recommend cost-effective training to departmental managers and co-ordinate training activities.
- Co-ordinate training plans in conjunction with Departmental Managers that develop core competencies needed to support the Company's overall objective.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive change in people management
- Provide advice on a full range of human resource issues, including, but not limited to: recruitment and selection; terms and conditions of employment; benchmarking; discipline and grievance; absence management; employee relations; employment law; reward; organisational change.
The role will involve working a 37 hour working week Monday to Friday and there will be an element of flexible working within the role.
In return my client offers a competitive salary package and benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical scheme and generous employer pension contribution.