Senior Copywriter and Content Creator
£28,000pa - £32,000pa
Full time Maternity cover contract 9 - 12 months
Our client, a leading organisation near Swindon is looking for an experienced Copywriter to join their team.
Your role will consist of both strategic copywriting and leading the content creation for the website; As a copywriter, you will work on ad-hoc projects, producing creative copy for direct mail, brochures, web pages and emails. As a Content Creator, working within the wider digital team, you will be working in a fast-paced environment, producing content for a new website.
- Writing content adjusting tone and language used
- Providing input and ideas for content
- Producing copy for campaigns, landing pages, newsletters, TV scripts
- Produce content in line with marketing plan
- Work with the lead designer to advance and improve website content infrastructure from concept to delivery
- Liaise with internal teams
- Support the Junior team members
Essential experience and skills needed:
- Previous experience in a similar role across multiple communication channels
- Proven direct marketing experience
- Fantastic proof reading and editing skills
- Must have ability to write in clear English with no grammatical errors
- Degree educated
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, high pressure environment
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.