Senior Claims Administrator
Fixed Term Contract to end October 2021
£ 20000 to £ 22000 per year
Ful time 37.5 hours per week
CMD Recruitment Ltd is supporting a provider of employment related services in Birmingham
A vacancy exists for a senior claims administrator to join the team
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with external funding bodies such as ESF and DWP and understand the requirements of audit and compliance
The main responsibilities will be as follows :
- Maintenance of the individual customer records both hard copy and electronically. Ensure timeliness and quality of data inputting on relevant systems - Excel and CRM database, supporting the team to meet monthly claim deadlines
- Organise and update records to meet internal quality and compliance checks before monthly audit submission
- File check customer records for accuracy and highlight rectifications
- Assist in preparation of monthly claims and file checks
- Lead on and support the Relationship Manager with monthly external 100% audits with the funder. Receive feedback, recheck rectifications and resubmit within given deadlines.
- Produce accurate reports of financial, data and contract information for Managers. Ensure timely monthly financial submissions are prepared for the funder, checking accuracy and performance figures.
- Maintaining and updating the CRM - ensuring approved claims are added to the customer records and subsequent reports produced
- Registering new staff on the CRM System and undertake training on the paperwork and using the CRM
- Keeping SOP, Customer Journey and Handbook up to date
This role would suit somebody who has experience of government funded programmes.
Please send in your cv for a confidential conversation about the role and full details