CMD is looking to find a hands-on qualified or part qualified Audit Senior to join a high-profile multi office national firm. The Audit Senior Job in the South West is suitable for an individual with three years' experience working within public practice.
Our client has a reputation for its outstanding service offering exceptional advice to a range of businesses entities, from start-ups through to multinational groups across the UK, operating from numerous locations. This accountancy firm provides tax, audit, business support and financial information to their ever-increasing client portfolio.
The responsibilities for the Audit Senior job based include:
- Reviewing the work of Junior Auditors and Semi-Senior Auditors
- Planning and completion of audits
- Managerial responsibilities for a team of Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Juniors plus other external Audit staff
- Taking full responsibility of the day to day audit process
- Reporting directly to the Audit Manager
- Liaising and developing relationships with clients
- Attending client meetings
Are you a highly motivated Audit Senior who is looking to accelerate the growth of your career by providing a first-class service? Then this would be a fantastic opportunity for an Audit Senior who is looking for their next challenge in their career who would appreciate the chance to work within a highly professional audit department.
The perfect candidate will be qualified or part qualified ACCA/ACA (or equivalent) with approximately three years' experience of working within a public practice firm.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an Audit Senior who is looking for their next challenge in their career who would appreciate the chance to work within a highly professional audit department.