Clean Room Operative
Monday to Friday
Internal Training Provided.
Are you an experienced wire PCB and Ceramic Assembler?
Do you have experience of working within Clean Room conditions?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
I am recruiting for a Semi Clean Room Operative to join our Client, who are a market leader within their industry of Electronics.
Purpose of role.
To build and test chip and wire PCB and ceramic assemblies under semi- clean room conditions.
This will involve a combination of quality control and manual assembly under microscopes. Manual assembly will include the use of encapsulates to protect the finished chip and wire assembly and final testing using customer test equipment.
Technical Knowledge / Qualifications
- Previous experience of chip and wire bond processes in PCB and ceramic electronics manufacturing within a semi-clean room environment
- Dexterous use of fine tools and microscopes.
- Computer literate.
- Able to keep accurate records.
- Experience of automated plant machinery.
- Experience with testing and managing results desirable
Primary roles and responsibilities
- Read and understand customer specific specifications, assembly drawings and product documentation.
- Assemble/test chip and wire PCB and ceramic assemblies according to customer documentation.
- Identify non-conforming product and/or materials and bring them to the attention of the Clean Room Supervisor or Production Manager.
- Experience of globbing, staking and underfill desirable.
- Quality measurement checks and recording of sample batches to ensure compliance with customer specifications.
- Basic maintenance of semi- clean room equipment and general upkeep.
- Adhere to company ESD procedures and training at all times.