£26,329 per annum + excellent benefits
Do you have previous experience scheduling/planning engineers? Do you thrive within a busy customer service-based role where no two days are the same? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Scheduling Coordinator to join their busy and well-established team in Melksham. You will be playing a vital role within this well-established team, where you will be responsible for the monitoring and coordinate planning for the company, whilst ensuring all planning tasks are documented and processes followed accurately.
- Monitor and improve levels of customer service through quality assessments, training and development
- Provide analysis of planning data through reports on a daily/weekly and monthly basis
- Assist with complaints by collating information and liaising with customers
- Identify training and development opportunities within the team
- Working closely with the team to ensure defined targets are met
- Monitor and coordinate the planning team
- Diary management
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Planning/scheduling experience essential
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Good level of IT knowledge
- Organised and methodical approach
- Excellent communication skills
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (40 hours per week). The company offers an excellent benefits package to the successful candidate including 25 days holiday, buy/sell holiday, life assurance, child care vouchers and cycle to work scheme to name a few!
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process