Full time and Permanent
8:00am - 16:30pm
Are you an experienced Scheduler? Do you have exceptional Administration experience? Are you a team player who is accurate and able to multi-task? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client who is a long established, family run business based in Devizes are looking to recruit an experienced Scheduler to join their growing and dynamic team.
- Ensure operatives are correctly scheduled to maintain daily workloads
- Manage everyday scheduling issues and be the first point of contact for all operatives
- Liaise with other schedulers/ supervisors where necessary to maximise resource efficiency
- To escalate any concerns to the scheduling manager
- Other general administration including managing inbox and answering phone calls
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise with team members and the client
- IT confident, with experience with Excel
The successful candidate will be a quick learner, as well as being process driven. You will have great attention to detail and have previous experience within a Scheduler role. You must have experienced within Administration, candidates without this experience will not be considered.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.