Sales Team Leader
£24,000 per annum
Fixed Term Contract for 9 - 12 Months
Do you have a strong track record of running a successful sales team? Do you love to coach and motivate a team to enable maximum performance? If the answer is YES, then this could be the fixed term contract you have been looking for!
My client is seeking a dynamic and professional Sales Leader to join their expanding team in Chippenham on a fixed term contract. You will be responsible for delivering sales across areas of the business and will be measured through targets and key performance indicators.
- Day to day line management and performance of the Sales Team
- Drive team performance to ensure delivery of targets set within the business plan
- Reporting of sales levels, processes and associated statistics
- Carrying out 1:1 meeting for 8 team members
- Managing leads and the CRM system
- Working towards daily, weekly and monthly sales targets
- Managing the rota and team meetings
- Provide general coaching and support to the team
- Identifying training needs
- Managing promotions and 'upselling' products
- Previous customer service or sales team leadership/management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to influence
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Target driven
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Professional and personable manner
Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial.
The client offers an excellent employee benefits package and free on-site parking.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week), however you will be required to work 1-2 days per week until 6.30pm/7.30pm however you will be able to start later or leave earlier on another day.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.