Sales Team Leader
Up to £28,000
Do you have great leadership skills? Are you looking for a new opportunity in a global business? Are you hungry to succeed and looking for a company that promotes so you can thrive? If this sounds like you, get in touch!
My client are industry leaders in their field and are looking for a candidate who has fantastic leadership skills to be able to support the training and development of the sales team.
- Identify areas for training
- Develop and maintain relationships with key sales partners
- Engage with customer over the phone ensuring you are providing the best service, taking orders, answering queries and handling complaints
- Support the Regional Manager with the development of sales strategies
- Conduct team meetings
- Provide training and coaching for the team to develop
- Conduct 1 2 1 meetings and call assessments
- Assist with the recruitment process
- Produce reports detailing team performance
- Answer any team member queries
- Communicate sales goals, targets and deadlines to the team
- Speak with customers, dealing with any queries and complaints
- Experience of providing first class telephone-based customer service
- Experience of management within a sales or customer service environment
- Be able to build rapport with a wide variety of people
- Ability to adapt communication style dependent on audience
- Ability to coach, develop and motivate team members
The successful candidate will be gregarious and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude to every task they tackle. You must have great customer-service skills and a desire to deliver exceptional service throughout every step of your role.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.