Sales Team Leader
Up to £28,000
Are you a confident Sales executive with great leadership skills? Are you looking for a new opportunity in a global business? Are you hungry to succeed and looking for a company that promotes an environment so you can thrive? If this sounds like you, get in touch!
My client are industry leaders in their field and are looking for someone who is target orientated and has a consultative approach to build and maintain relationships with clients. They are looking for a candidate who has fantastic leadership skills to be able to support the training and development of the team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key sales partners
- Engage with customer over the phone ensuring you are providing the best service, taking orders, answering queries and handling complaints
- Support the Regional Manger with the development of sales strategies
- Conduct team meetings
- Provide training and coaching to the team for them to develop
- Assist with the recruitment process
- Produce reports detailing team performance
- Answer any team member queries
- Communicate sales goals, targets and deadlines to the team
- Previous experience within a sales environment
- Experience of providing first class telephone-based customer service
- Experience of management within a sales environment
- Be able to build rapport with a wide variety of people
- Ability to adapt communication style dependent on audience
The successful candidate will be gregarious and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude to every task they tackle. You must have great customer-service skills and a desire to deliver exceptional service throughout every step of your role.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.