Sales Support Coordinator
21 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off.
Dress Down day on Fridays.
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Do you have experience of working to Sales Targets and understand the procedure to maintain consistent?
Do you enjoy leading by example?
Are you a confident communicator?
Are you experienced with the use of Microsoft packages including Excel?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client is a multi-award winning and leading business to business communications provider of products and services in the telecoms and data industry.
The successful applicant will join as a Sales Support Coordinator, dedicated to providing a high level of support and guidance across the Business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client as a Sales Support Coordinator and be at the heart of the business where the focus is to provide exceptional account management to our customers.
You will be the back bone of the Sales Team reporting directly to the Business Director.
This exciting and diverse opportunity is suited to an individual wanting to make an impact within a varied administration and sales support role. The role stretches across the business and will require you to work with a variety of teams.
You will support the sales team in all aspects and be responsible for all reporting within the Recurring Revenue team to include:
- Daily KPI sales and performance reporting.
- Monthly sales reporting to the board of directors.
- Commission calculations for the team.
- Ensuring new sales can be processed and passed to our Service Delivery teams.
- Develop and evolve our order processing cycle to ensure continued speed and accuracy.
- HR Administration for the Telesales and Field Sales teams.
- Supporting the Field Sales team with the sale cycle.
Skills & Experience
- Good communication skills
- Professional, positive with a can-do mindset.
- Ability to understand the sales process and workings of the sales teams.
- High attention to detail with a passion for accuracy.
- Trustworthy and discreet.
- Confident to work within a fast-paced sales environment.
- Complete finisher, able to take a task and follow it to the end without close supervision
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office knowledge is essential, especially in Excel
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Coordinator to join a growing and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email