Sales Order Processor
£18,000 per annum
Do you have previous administration and customer service experience?
My client is currently seeking an experienced Sales Order Processor to join their friendly and ambitious team in Trowbridge. This is a busy and fast paced role so must be able to 'hit the ground running' and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Processing customer orders accurately
- Responding to customer queries
- Maintaining precise data on the in-house system
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Achieving internal KPI's
- Previous administration experience
- Good standard of numeracy, literacy and written communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Professional telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.