up to £42,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Are you community minded?
Have you heard of the Third Age Living industry?
Are you passionate about people?
Interested to hear more?!
Our client develop and operate innovative and vibrant 'later living communities' in towns and city centres, combining inspiring architecture and interiors, integrated academically accredited wellness programmes and thoughtful services that enable enriched and active lifestyles.
They now have an exciting opportunity for an experience sales professional to introduce their story to the Bath community and represent them to empower people to live their best lives in the Third Age.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include;-
* Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the community residence base and ensure a strong market presence.
* Implement defined sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics.
* Work with local businesses, clubs, local leaders, groups, charities and community organisations in promoting the company and building long lasting relationships.
* Contribute to procedure and assist in building the processes of the onsite sales function.
* Be the support to the customer at every step from enquiry to post sales completion.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending conferences and workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional groups.
This really is an exciting and varied new opportunity in Bath where you will have the opportunity to 'make a difference' to peoples lives!
* Excellent knowledge and experience of sales techniques and principles.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills.
* Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
* Understanding of the ageing process in the UK.
* At least 2+ years experience in a similar role with budget responsibility.
* Passionate about people and have a fundamental desire to help others.
£37000 - £42000 per annum
about 1 month ago