CMD are working closely with a leading agricultural equipment specialist. Due to growth now require a Sales Manager to join their agricultural team based in Hampshire.
The successful candidate will lead the sales team and champion the sales and account management of the Case IH brand and associated franchises (Pottinger, Manitou, McConnel) across the South/South West territory. You will also coach and lead staff within sales and after-sales departments at their Stockbridge branch creating a working culture of teamwork and collaboration.
Responsibilities will include the development and growth of the Case IH product portfolio of tractors, balers, loaders, combines and agricultural technology. This will involve nurturing and growing business from our established sales area whilst increasing the brand penetration with competitive users. Maintaining customer relationships for the long-term will be a key focus.
Skills & Experience required:
- Understanding of machinery and farm practices
- Exposure to high value, specialist equipment
- Strong strategic and planning skills
- Capacity to drive own sales and lead a team
- Ability to influence, coach and support staff cross-departmentally
- Confident communicator
- Previous sales experience in the Agricultural industry is essential
In return our client is offering a long-term position within a company where hard work is valued and rewarded, also you will have the Company Benefits which include Yearly Bonuses, Excellent Pension and Life Assurance, Employee Share Scheme, Staff Discounts.