Apprenticeship Sales Executive
Permanent, Full Time
37 hours per work
CHILDCARE / EARLY YEARS apprenticeships
Are you an experienced sales executive looking to influence and inspire? Are you a passionate person with strong networking abilities? Are you target driven with strong knowledge of Apprenticeships? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, who is a leading training provider , is seeking an Apprenticeship sales executive to add value through the Apprenticeship agenda and successfully match people to Apprenticeship, training and skills opportunities. this role is predominantly to focus on CHILDCARE//EARLY YEARS apprenticeships
Apprenticeship & Training Advisors are regionally based across the UK and targeted to successfully engage with employers and local businesses, understand their needs and successfully match people to Apprenticeship, training and skills opportunities, converting leads from the Learner Engagement Team by confirming eligibility of the learners onto programme and the upselling products and services. Securing work placements for 16 - 18 year olds along with upskilling existing members of staff In the workplace
- Convert leads from the Customer Engagement Team
- Upselling products and services
- Engage with employers and local businesses, understand their needs and match appropriate potential employees
- Knowledge of vocational training, the Skills Industry and funding requirements
- Successful sales or recruitment experience, including interview techniques training
- Successful proven achievements of sourcing and closing new business opportunities
- Proven track record of commercial revenue generation
- Experience in field based sales
- Knowledge and application of relevant selling techniques including presentation skills
The successful candidate will have strong IT skills, including the use of Excel, Outlook. You should have good organisational skills and be able to work to your own initiative. You will be a people person, taking pride in your work, sharing your voice and allowing others to be heard. Any previous experience in influencing people and building strong working relationships with internal and external
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with Interserve Learning & Employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
CMD Recruitment endeavor to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.