£20,000 + bonus
Full Time & Permanent
Do you thrive in a customer service environment and looking to grow and develop a career within a local company? Are you a strong communicator and have good attention to detail? Are you adaptable and can get to grips with complex queries quickly and easily? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, a prestige dealership offering excellent earning potential and regular ongoing training. You will be working to achieve the best outcome for customers and build upon current client base.
- Dealing with inbound service booking calls from new and existing customers
- Prioritising and allocating work for in-house technicians
- Providing advise to customers on potential work required on their vehicle
- Upselling on service plans and products
- Liaising between departments, ensuring all parties are kept informed throughout the process to provide the best service possible
- A driven candidate looking for career progression
- Previous experience working in a customer focussed environment
- Have a high level of accuracy
- Good time management skills and ability to manage own workload
Working on a shift basis on a weekly rotating basis -
07:00 - 17:00
07:30 - 17:30
08:00 - 18:00
Also working 1 in 3 Saturdays (08:00 - 13:00)
The successful candidate will be driven and have previous Customer Service experience, be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing and it is essential you are extremely reliable.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.