c.£40,000 + Monthly Bonuses!
Do you have a background in Applications / Technical Engineering?
Do you also have some previous sales experience or at least have an interest in moving into a sales based role?
Our client is a growing UK Designer and Manufacturer, based in the PC and Electronics industry.
Due to their continued growth, they now have a need to recruit a Sales Engineer to join their team and assist with driving the business further forward.
The primary function of the role will be to manage a number of established key customer accounts, building strong relationships and identifying new opportunities within these accounts.
The sale is consultative, working with engineering teams to create bespoke solutions to be fully compliant against the required specifications.
Working closely with the technical engineering, design and bid management teams, you will be responsible for providing details quotes, bids and compliance matrixes, managing sales opportunities through the company CRM system and providing accurate input into the group sales forecast.
Due to the nature of the product, extensive on-the-job training will be provided.
* Applications Engineering / Technical background and ideally, with some previous sales experience.
* Experience or interest in building PC's.
* Very good attention to detail due to the level of technical information you will be required to convey to the customer.
* UK Driving License and Passport is essential.
* Logical approach to troubleshooting and problem solving.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
11 months ago