Job Title: Sales Call Handler
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Location: Bath (a short walk from Bath Spa train station)
Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday). However, you will be expected to work 2 days a week from 11.30am - 8pm and 1 Saturday or Sunday in 3.
Are you looking for a new and exciting role in which to progress your career?
Have you gained exceptional customer service experience, perhaps within Retail or the Hospitality sectors?
Are you looking to break into an office environment for the first time?
Are you interested in joining a multi-award-winning organisation that can offer a genuine career path?
Interested? Please read on……
Due to company growth and internal staff promotions, our client is currently looking to recruit motivated and proactive Sales Call Handlers (Sales & Customer Service Advisors) to join their friendly and professional Sales Call Handler team. The role involves dealing with high volume inbound/outbound calls, providing excellent customer service to their clients.
The company is a multi-award-winning financial services organisation based in the heart of the beautiful and vibrant city of Bath.
To be considered for this great opportunity, you must have an excellent telephone manner, great attention to detail, be a proven team player, computer literate, have boundless enthusiasm and the tenacity to meet and exceed targets.
Successful applicants can look forward to a competitive salary, comprehensive ongoing training and support and genuine opportunities for career progression.
- Answering inbound/making outbound calls and assisting customers with specific enquiries
- Create further interest in the company's services by advising the customer on the services and products available
- Provide a high level of personalised customer service
- Manage and update in-house CRM system
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Previous experience within customer service, inbound/outbound call centre, hospitality or retail environments is essential
- An ability to deal professionally, calmly and tactfully with customers and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Highly motivated and a real 'people person'
If you are looking to take your skills to the next level or have just left higher education and are looking to start your professional career don't hesitate to apply today!