Sales and Marketing Assistant
Salary up to £20,000 dependant on experience.
Monday to Thursday 9am - 4:30pm
Friday 9am - 4pm
28 days holiday (inclusive bank holidays)
Company pension contribution
I have been requested to assist with the recruitment of a Sales and Marketing Assistant to join our client who are going through another period of growth and development.
As the Sales and Marketing Assistant you will be responsible to assist in the promotion of the business through a variety of channels including the company website, social media and exhibitions.
You will be responsible for optimising on PR opportunities either digitally or in the written word and communicating with customers, distributors and suppliers alike in order to conduct research to this end.
Main duties as follows:
- To develop an ongoing programme to establish an online presence for the business, with the aim of presenting the company as the UK based manufacturing centre of established, experienced & friendly suppliers.
- To incorporate when and if appropriate the major sites of Instagram, Facebook, Linked In, You Tube and others if they become relevant.
- Work towards developing a regular blog to support this aim.
- Maintain and update the company website, making recommendations based on customer feedback and observation.
- Develop the site where possible to retain & grow its usefulness to customers e.g. with the addition of 'How to.' videos
- Highlight potential invitees within agreed criteria.
- Assist with the organisation, assessing marketing opportunities offered by exhibition organisers.
- Attend exhibitions with the objective of both manning the stand and networking with potential customers amongst the exhibitors.
- Follow up with contacts post exhibition to establish sample requirements and potential as customers.
- Record and monitor to help assess effectiveness of the exhibitions.
- Service customers with their sample needs presenting a smart package and follow up for feedback and assessment of the business.
- Investigate relevant PR opportunities in the relevant press or online and develop a suitable submission for that medium.
The successful candidate must possess the following key qualities:
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have strong numerical skills
- Be commercially aware
- Have the ability to work as part of a small team
- Proficient at customer relations (able to cross sell)
- Holds a driving license
If you are interested and would like to apply please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 805080 and email your CV