£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Do you have a strong background in customer service / administration? Do you thrive working in a busy and customer focussed role, where you are part of a dedicated but fun team? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join their friendly and well-established team in Melksham. You will play an intricate part of the team, where you will be providing a professional and outstanding service to their customers.
- Being the first point of contact
- Liaising with customers via telephone, email and face to face
- Processing sales enquiries and sales orders
- Organising meetings with new and prospective clients
- Managing customer accounts
- Keeping in touch with prospective clients
- General administration including filing, scanning and photocopying
- Sorting the morning and evening post
- Updating and maintaining the in-house database
- Previous customer service / administration experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Professional telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
The company offers a supportive and dedicated team environment, where full training will be given.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (35 hours per week).
Due to the client's location, having your own transport would be advantageous.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.