Internal Sales Support
Permanent Full Time
£18,500 - £19,500pa
We are recruiting for an efficient Sales Administrator to join our client in Cirencester. You will be providing administrative support to the sales team, working as an important link between the client, sales person, and other non-sales departments.
This role is pivotal to the smooth running of the Sales team and has an influence over the activity levels that can be maintained by senior members within that team. As the main focus is about the customer journey and experience so a proven background in customer service is welcome.
- Provide day to day administrative support to the sales team and their clients
- Adhere to the processes in place for new software orders with suppliers
- Input and process sales opportunities accurately on behalf of the sales team
- Correctly enter and maintain client data in the Salesforce CRM system
- Answer calls from suppliers, existing clients and pass over any leads from prospective clients
- Respond to and take ownership of client and internal queries in a timely fashion
- Ensure client requests are chased up internally with the relevant team (e.g. Consultancy or Project Management) and relay any updates back to the client
In order to be a successful candidate for this role, you must have excellent attention to detail with the ability to work seamlessly as part of a team whilst prioritising differing demands.
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work unsupervised on own initiative to meet tight deadlines
- A can-do attitude, staying calm under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, good telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion and experience of liaising with stakeholders and staff
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of Sales targets and deadlines
- Good judgment and decision-making in uncertain circumstances
- Previous experience in an office administration role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.