Sales Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 + Excellent commission and car mileage allowance and expenses.
20 days holiday rising to 25 days and the opportunity to join our health insurance scheme.
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 5pm
Are you an experienced b2b Sales Professional?
Are you able to develop and grow Business Relationships to gain Customer Confidence?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
My client who is recruiting for a confident and determined Sales Account Manager to be based from their office in Amesbury, Wiltshire.
You will be working within the Sales Department with the capacity to cover the whole of the UK.
- Develop and grow existing, lapsed and new Clients through a variety of channels including Telephone and email.
- Build a high level of understanding of our client's competitors to ensure suitable strategies to compete.
- Develop and build strong Business Account Relationships.
- Carry out accurate and comprehensive site surveys to establish job scope and technical requirements.
- Upon project approval complete all job specifications with 100% accuracy liaising with our design team during the approval process.
- Ensure the internal CRM system is updated accurately daily.
- Report to management via a weekly sales briefing, business status and invoiced, confirmed and sales pipeline figures.
- Have a strong and proven track record in B2B sales.
- To be self-motivated and target driven.
- Have a Full UK driving license.
- Be able to provide excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have an approachable and professional telephone manner with enthusiasm.
- The ability to develop relationships with new and existing clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to join a growing and respected Business based in Amesbury, Wiltshire who are a leader within their industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email