Russian Speaking Enhanced Due Diligence Analyst
Salary: Up to £24,000. Depending on experience (plus overtime where applicable).
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Marlborough - Own transport is essential due to the remote location.
Are you fluent in Russian?
Have you been searching for an opportunity to use your language skills?
Are you a perfectionist?
Do you have an analytical and questioning mind, together with a keen eye for detail?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client is an extremely successful and established Business whose core work area is producing detailed due diligence background reports on individuals and companies.
I am recruiting a Russian Speaking Enhanced Due Diligence Analyst to join our Client with Responsibilities and Duties to include:
- To carry out detailed investigative research on individuals and companies in Russia and Russian speaking countries, to analyse research findings, and then write high quality client reports based on that research.
- The research will involve utilizing Russian language source material and presenting findings in a written report in English.
- You will be working alongside an interesting and professional team of whom have various language skills.
- You will be fluent in Russian and be able to produce high quality written reports in English.
- You will be a graduate (but work experiences with transferable skills will be reviewed.
- You will be hard-working and will need a high degree of accuracy, an inquisitive mind and the ability to obtain and analyse research findings.
- You should be able to summarize complex issues in a reader friendly style.
- You should have a passion for writing and presenting ideas and be able to take responsibility for your work product.
- Ideally you will have relevant experience for this role, but extensive training and support is given to candidates who we believe have the potential to succeed.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Professional Russian speaking Analyst to join a well- established and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email