£10.00 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment Until End of January 2020
Are you highly organised? Do you work well under pressure and to tight deadlines? Are you immediately available and seeking a new assignment in Chippenham? If the answer is YES, then this could be the temporary opportunity for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Rota Administrator to join their busy organisation in Chippenham until the end of January 2020. You will play a key role within the team, where you will be providing support to organisation in the development, management and administration of staff rotas.
- Carry out accurate data/record maintenance
- Be a key point of contact for staff
- Answer inbound calls and respond to emails
- Update and maintaining the in-house database
- Maintaining electronic and paper-based filing system
- General administration
- Previous administration experience
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills and able to prioritise workload
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
Due to the client's location, it would be beneficial to have your own transport.
This assignment is starting shortly, therefore candidates will need to be immediately available.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.