Retail Store Manager
Salary: Up to £22,000 Basic + Bonus and Commission (OTE £25,500)
22 days holiday
Continuous training and development.
Generous staff discount.
39 hours per week over 5 days.
9am - 6pm Over 5 days - Will include 1 day of the weekend and a day off in the week.
Are you a determined resilient Sales Person?
Do you enjoy leading by example and to motivate your team?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client is a well-known and respected Retail Business located within Melksham, Wiltshire who have requested the support to secure a Retail Store Manager.
This is an immediate start for the successful applicant.
I am hoping to arrange the first round of interviews week commencing 20th May 2019.
The successful applicant will join as a friendly and determined team and really develop and grow the Business further, dedicated to providing a high level of Business Development across the Business.
- You must show your commitment and desire to succeed and to be motivated by commissionable sales, with a proven track record of sales success.
- You will be responsible to ensure the sales team work towards performances required to maximise full potential and targets.
- To provide professional and confident Customer Service at all time and be engaging with customers and colleagues alike.
- To be a brand ambassador to encourage sales across the store.
- Provide the ability to manage, develop and to train team members in a professional and proactive manner.
- To build and maintain a loyal customer base to ensure return orders.
Skills and Experiences Required.
- A highly commercial Manager / Supervisor with experience working towards targets.
- A proven leader with a strong track record of developing a sales team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Strong ability to work from own initiative.
- Sense of responsibility and commitment to achieving excellence.
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Retail Sales Manager to join a well-established and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email