£30000 to £33000
Full time 37.5 hours a week
My client transforms lives and communities through innovation and expertise in employment, skills, care and education.
For over 20 years my client has combined business excellence and public service values to inspire more than half a million young people and adults across the UK every year to develop their potential by giving them the chance to develop their potential through advice and guidance and developing skills to get them into meaningful employment and to progress in the work place.
This role of Relationship Manager will be to deliver and embed the National Careers Service brand across the Birmingham area and liaise with key partners in the local community. The successful candidate will manage a Payment by Results contract and ensure all aspects of contract performance are achieved and ensure compliance and quality of performance is robust and of a high standard.
The role will also require the post hoder to develop a team of Careers Advisers to provide high quality careers guidance and labour market information to all customers.
As a person you wil have the following skills and experience :
- Proven experience of managing a payment by results contract and can demonstrate high performance levels achieved.
- A background in Careers Guidance, Skills/Employability or Welfare to Work is required demonstrating moving customers into accredited learning and employment
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team , including motivating and supporting team members
- Minimum Level 4 NVQ qualification in Advice & Guidance (Desirable)
- Excellent organisational skills
if you have this experience and you are seeking a new and exciting challenge then please send your cv for a confidentilal conversation.