Regional In Work Support Officer
£22,000 per year
Dorset ( Bournemouth)
Temp to Perm
35 hours per week
Do you have experience in working on funded programmes that support people back into work?
Are you a competent In Work Support Officer looking for their next office-based role?
Do you enjoy helping disadvantaged members of the community and want to work for an organisation that holds the same values?
Are you looking for a role where you can take ownership of your own personal development and grow your skills within an established company?
My client, a charity committed to providing quality employment services, is looking for an In Work Support Officer to provide quality support for participants in their employment related services programme. You will be promoting teamwork and be responsible for providing all partners and stakeholders with the highest standards of service.
- Ensure all programme participants receive quality support to ensure key performance expectations
- Responsible for the effective management of project claims incl. standards and compliance of evidence to support claims
- Participate in audits to provide assurance of quality and compliance standards and address any shortfalls in standards
- Ensure CRM systems are updated
- Ensure financial security of claims
- Previous experience in the Welfare to Work or Skills sectors
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent IT skills across the full range of Microsoft Office
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Highly developed planning, coordination, administration and organisational skills
The successful candidate will demonstrate sound judgement and composure and be reliable and dependent. You will be able to deliver sound work processes with the ability to travel to different locations within the company to stakeholder locations. Experience working within a call centre or similar environment and a working knowledge of ESF requirements would be advantageous but not essential.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Due to the nature of the role an enhanced DBS will be requested for the successful candidate