Regional Employer Engagement Manager
Bournemouth base with travel
Temp to perm
35 hours per week ( Monday to Friday )
Are you a skilled Employer Engagement Manager with experience in managing a team? Are you committed to providing help for disadvantaged members of the community? Can you work to KPIs and performance targets? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, who is a provider of employment related services to disadvantaged members of the community, is looking for their next Regional Employer Engagement Manager to promote a full range of services to referral organisations and employers. You will be managing a team of project ambassadors and officers to work with participants of the programme to prepare them for engagement with employers.
This role will suit somebody who is a strong communicator and has experience of engaging with employers.
- Build relationships and promote project to generate vacancies and increase participation
- Achieve monthly targets by identifying recruitment and training requirements filling programme vacancies
- Liaise closely with team to ensure effective delivery of programme and referrals
- Create strong and lasting relationships with employers and stakeholders to increase awareness of opportunities
- Meet compliance, security, data protection and quality requirements
- Sales, marketing and account management experience within the service industry
- Experience with data entry
- Impeccable communication and motivational skills
- Proactive resolution to risks and issues
The successful candidate will be driven and target focussed with the ability to undertake competent risk assessments. You will have a high level of presentation skills with a proven track record of achieving targets. You will be able to manage your own workload whilst ensuring your team are supported and motivated.
The successful candidate will undergo an Enhanced DBS check as well as other relevant recruitment checks, including Baseline Personnel Security Standard.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Owing to the nature of the post this will be subject to a DBS disclosure at enhanced level