North of Andover - Own Transport Essential
Full Time & Permanent
£23000 - £27000
Monday - Friday 37 hours/week
Are you experienced in Recruitment with a background in Human Resources? Do you hold your CIPD Level 3 or above? Can you confidently demonstrate the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally?
If you have answered YES then CMD have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Working for a prestigious and well established organisation based north of the A303 you will be the main point of contact for recruitment across 3 sites (with a total of 230 employees). Key duties will include:
- Identifying all recruitment needs
- Assist in drafting of job descriptions and writing adverts with the appropriate manager
- Check candidate application forms, log candidate details, record responses, answer queries and send job details by post or electronically
- Organise job interviews including schedules and staff involvement in the full interview process, inform candidates and supply interview packs and advise on associated matters
- Request references for each candidate prior to interview, checking candidate ID and right to work in the UK and preparing interview packs for the panel
- Preparing and issuing new staff offer letters, contracts and other supporting starter documentation.
To be successful in this role you will be able to work independently and have the ability to manage a busy and ever changing workload as the department is incredibly fast paced.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in a similar HR/Recruitment role, with a CIPD level 3 and ideally will have some experience in the education sector although this is not essential.
Due to location it is essential you have access to your own transport.
*Any offer made to a candidate will be subject to references and an enhanced DBS.*