Full time hours 37.5 per week 8.30 am to 5 pm
£ 28000 to £ 30000 per year
Our client, a family run multi-divisional organisation, is currently requiring a Full time, permanent Recruitment Co-ordinator to join their head office in Swindon to undertake all recruitment activities for the company. You will assist in delivering consultation and guidance on recruitment activities to all divisional managers alongside managing the full lifecycle of vacancies across multiple locations.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recruitment consultant looking for their next challenging but rewarding role.
The key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate the recruitment process from initial vacancy through to new starter
- Ensure recruitment policy and procedures are always adhered to
- Ensure compliance of the recruitment process
- Liaise and advise divisional managers on the recommended recruitment methods and process whilst offering support and guidance
- Review and create job descriptions and person specifications
- Liaise with external suppliers to create and arrange a variety of advertising
- Liaise and negotiate with recruitment agencies
- Screen CV's through assessing advertisement responses
- Create an appropriate applicant shortlist
- Schedule interview arrangements and when required sit on interviews
- Produce contract and new starter paperwork
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout
- Maintain detailed recruitment data for analysis, reports and future recruitment
- Undertake additional HR related activities as and when required
The ideal candidate will have proven recruitment experience (either in-house or agency), ideally recruiting for a variety of positions from entry level to senior appointment.
Any additional HR related knowledge and experience within the waste management industry is highly desirable.
Please forward your cv and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role for consideration.