£20,000 - £25,000
Are you a confident sales/business development executive looking for a new opportunity within a growing agency? Are you hungry to succeed and looking for a role within a company that promotes career progression? Are you excited by the idea of working within a recruitment capacity and are happy to own the complete recruitment process? If this sounds like you, get in touch!
My client, an expanding recruitment agency, is looking for a talented Recruiter to with a consultative approach to build and maintain relationships with candidates and clients. You will report to the Head of Recruitment, working within a fun and happy working environment where no two days are the same - from meeting and interviewing candidates, to help shape the brand of the business across our social media channels, this is the perfect role for a passionate and creative person!
- Perform business development through telesales/sales and networking opportunities
- Use social media platforms to attract business from clients and candidates
- Use search and selection database to search appropriate candidates
- Confidently use in-house recruitment database, monitor and track activity
- Meet, qualify and interview candidates, liaise with clients and ensure good understanding of vacancy requirements
- Previous experience within an office-based sales/telesales team
- Previous experience of adapting to new systems and confidently
- Be able to build rapport with a wide variety of people
- Ability to adapt communication style dependent on audience, e.g. client or candidate
- Previous experience with a recruitment/networking team would be advantageous
The successful candidate will be gregarious and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude to every task they tackle. You will be able to multi-task and deal with a wide-variety of people confidently, professionally and politely. You must have great customer-service skills and a desire to deliver exceptional service throughout every step of your role.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.