Job Title: Recruitment Administrator (part-time)
Salary: c.£18,000 pro rata
Hours: Part-time, Monday to Friday (school hours considered)
Due to company growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time recruitment administrator to join our busy team based in Melksham.
CMD Recruitment was established in 2004 and since then we've consistently delivered effective recruitment services and built an excellent reputation in a variety of industries across the South West.
The ideal candidate will have excellent administrative and computer skills, along with a great work ethic, a 'can do' attitude and high attention to detail. You should be highly organised and be able to prioritise your workload. Previous experience of working in a very busy office environment as an administrator is essential. You will be used to working under pressure and have the ability to multi-task at any one time.
Key responsibilities as our Recruitment Administrator;
- Managing the administrative tasks relating to the recruitment cycle
- Writing and advertising job adverts on external job boards
- Accurately maintaining office systems and database
- Arranging and sending out interview confirmations to candidates
- Formatting CVs
- Collating documents for background and compliance checks such as Right to Work etc.
Our ideal Recruitment Administrator will have;
- Excellent systems knowledge, MS Word and Excel as well as able to learn the in-house system
- Administrative experience in a highly process-driven environment will be essential
- Attention to detail
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated /target driven
- Recruitment administration experience would be beneficial but not essential
This is a great opportunity for someone with a proven administration background looking to take their first step into the recruitment sector. This is a very busy position and good teamwork skills are essential along with excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our new part-time Recruitment Administrator, then please "Apply" today!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.