£9.00 per hour + Holiday
Temporary Assignment for 3-4 months
Do you have previous recruitment/administration experience? Are you immediately available and able to commit on a 3-4 month basis? Well if so, then get in touch with CMD today!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join their fast paced and dedicated team in Malmesbury. This is a busy and ever-changing department; therefore, you must be able to 'hit the ground running' and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Filtering applications
- Sourcing candidates
- Arranging interviews
- Maintain and update electronic databases
- Update and maintain the in-house CRM
- Provide administration support to the team
- Previous recruitment/administration experience
- Good standard of numeracy, literacy and written communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Professional telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
The client offers a modern, unique and vibrant open plan working environment, where you will receive excellent support and training - there is also free on-site parking!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the