Job Title: HR Assistant / Receptionist
Salary: £8.33 per hour
Temporary to Permanent
16 Hours Per Week
Do you have a strong Administration background? Are you immediately available? If so, then this could be the job for you!
Our client based in Melksham is looking for a confident HR Assistant / Receptionist to join their friendly team on a part time basis (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday). You will provide support to the HR department whilst carrying out general administrative duties.
- Maintain and ensure confidential HR systems are kept up to date
- Collate payroll data for submission for the correct department
- Create and maintain a high standard filing system
- Carry out general reception duties including meeting and greeting guests with exceptional customer service
- Facilitate and support training by carrying out company inductions
- Experience in HR Administration
- Perform duties in a confidential manner
- Competent IT Skills e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Engage in a positive manner at all levels within the company
- Have exceptional organisational skills
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and use own initiative as well as working well within a team. You will have great attention to detail and be flexible with the ability to prioritise work. You must have administration experience and be able to work in a confidential environment.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.